Registration is open for PACHC’s 2023 Annual Conference and Clinical Summit, “Come Home to Health,” on Oct. 10 – 12 at the Lancaster Marriott and Convention Center. We will offer hybrid (in-person and virtual) options to attend the event. Please note the registration fees are the same whether attending in person or virtually. Our registration process will ask you to indicate whether you’ll be attending in-person or virtually. If your circumstances change, you can change your attendance selection by contacting Amanda Tekely, PACHC Events and Communications Manager.
- Visit the Annual Conference Page on our website for more information, including helpful instructions to register.
- Plan your attendees and sessions by viewing our draft conference agenda that is updated daily until it is finalized.
- Make your overnight room reservations:
- PACHC’s overnight room block at the Lancaster Marriott is sold out. You can make reservations at the Marriott for their standard overnight rate. Reserve your overnight rooms for the standard at the Marriott by booking directly on their website or calling the Marriott at 717-239-1600.
- PACHC also recommends (but does not have a room block at) an alternative hotel that is a short two-block walk to the Marriott. The Holiday Inn (formerly Hotel Lancaster) is located at 26 East Chestnut Street, Lancaster, PA. The hotel has rooms available at a starting rate of $134 per night. You can book online or by calling 1-717-394-0900.
Please make sure to register whether you are attending in-person or virtually! If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Amanda Tekely.