PACHC organizational members are community-based healthcare providers including:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- FQHC Look-Alikes (FQHC LALs)
- Non-Profit Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
Should you have questions or would like to learn more about becoming an organizational member, please contact Andrea Wandling, PACHC Manager, Member Relations & Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-6443, ext. 210
If you are interested in starting a health center and would like more information, please see directions from National Association of Community Health Centers. Please send questions about starting a health center to Patti Griggs at email@example.com.
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy at the state and national levels
- Support for health center grassroots advocacy
- Direct connection to key contacts within the HRSA Bureau of Primary Health Care, Pennsylvania Department of Health, Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (Medicaid), Pennsylvania Insurance Department and other state agencies for timely information and responses to questions
- Subscription to the PACHC weekly e-newsletter, News CHCs Can Use, that keeps members informed on the latest primary health care information—news, regulations, policies, laws, clinical quality, workforce, funding opportunities and more—impacting health centers at the state and national level
- Member-only content on our new website
- PACHC Memos that take a deeper look at policies and issues
- Design marketing collateral for events,
- services and health centers
- Maintain relationships with statewide media
- PACHC Annual Conference & Clinical Summit, our most extensive educational event with special discounted rates for PACHC members
- Webinars and in-person trainings targeted at specific issues and health center professionals
- Provide continuing education credits and certifications
- Peer queries allow members to learn from the experiences of other Community Health Center staff
- Participation on various PACHC committees and peer networking groups
- Create opportunities through key partner relationships and collaborators
- Opportunities to serve on the PACHC Board of Directors (FQHCs and FQHC Look-Alikes only)
- No-charge technical assistance on all aspects of health center operations (clinical, billing, policy, operational site visits, workforce, compliance, and other operational areas)
- Guidance on HRSA Bureau of Primary Health Care expectations, requirements, policies, and funding opportunities
- Support health center growth and operations by providing resources for the latest funding opportunities and grant information
- Posting position openings through the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center and 3RNet with state and national reach to potential candidates
- Exhibiting at the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Fairs at a discounted rate
- Credentialing assistance and application expediting
- Consultation on HPSA scores, loan repayment programs, J1 visa physicians, and much more
- Archives of job descriptions and HR policies
- Connection to a national network of workforce experts and thought leaders
Expedited Provider Enrollment, Licensure or Credentialing Forms:
Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers Committees – Supporting health centers through member participation.
Much of the work and discussion that supports PACHC’s goals, priorities, and activities on behalf of health centers occurs in our committees.
Committee participants can
- offer feedback and provide insight that informs and influences policy and advocacy
- learn the latest information
- have an opportunity to guide and evaluate activities
- truly make a difference.
All organizational members may serve as a member of a committee. Anyone interested in learning more about a particular committee, serving, or recommending someone else to serve can reach out to the PACHC staff listed on the Committee Information Guide. Committees generally meet virtually every other month.
Adding Value to Your Organization Through PACHC Partnerships
- Any healthcare agency or organization that provides primary, preventive, and other health services to the medically underserved that does not qualify as an FQHC, FQHCLA or RHC. Examples include free- and partial-pay clinics, nurse-managed health centers and other community-based healthcare providers.
- Any other public or private non-profit agency, organization or foundation with like-mission or interest in the medically underserved and safety net health care delivery system. Must not be eligible for other categories of membership but committed to the purpose/mission and goals of the PACHC.
PACHC Partner Benefits:
- High quality education and networking opportunities, including the PACHC Annual Conference & Clinical Summit, at the member rate
- A subscription to the PACHC weekly e-newsletter, News CHCs Can Use, that keeps you informed of the latest information—news, regulations, policies, laws, clinical quality, workforce, and funding opportunities—impacting health centers
- Continuing education credits
- Grant information
- Opportunities for networking with the “community of Community Health Centers” to identify successful practices, trends, new ideas and forthcoming issues
Should you have questions or would like to become a corporate sponsor, please contact Andrea Wandling, PACHC Manager, Member Relations & Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-6443, ext. 210