Join us as an exhibitor at our Annual Conference and Clinical Summit. This is an excellent opportunity to share your products and services with an influential group of healthcare organizations.
Exhibit booths are SOLD OUT for our 2023 Annual Conference. There are still a few sponsorship opportunities available, learn more about our sponsorship options in our exhibit and sponsorship catalog.
Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC) represents and supports the largest network of primary healthcare providers in the commonwealth. This network of health centers includes Community Health Centers (FQHCs and FQHC Look-Alikes), Rural Health Clinics and other like-mission providers serving nearly 1,00,000 patients annually at nearly 400 sites in underserved rural and urban areas throughout Pennsylvania.
Click the boxes below to expand for more information about exhibiting.
Join Us as an Exhibitor
Exhibiting is an excellent opportunity to share your products and services with an influential group of healthcare organizations as an exhibitor at the 2023 PACHC Annual Conference & Clinical Summit “Come Home to Health.” The conference will be held on Oct. 10 through 12 at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square & Convention Center, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA.
- Exhibit booths are prices at $1,100
which includes complimentary
- Reach new prospects
- Introduce new products and services
- Demonstrate equipment to key buyers
- Build relationships with current customers
- Benefit from face-to-face time with customers
- Be part of a proven successful event
Booth space was SOLD OUT for the 2022 conference. 2023 offers a new opportunity to be part of this proven successful event. Our conference is typically attended by over 800 attendees representing nearly all health center organizations in the Commonwealth. Join us as an exhibitor on Oct. 11 from 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm for our football homecoming game themed trade show “PACHC Tailgate.”
As an Exhibitor you will receive:
- An invitation to our networking happy hour with conference attendees on Tuesday, October 10 from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm at the Marriott.
- Access to the conference attendee list to increase your health center contacts and network.