Save the date for PACHC’s most extensive educational conference, our Annual Conference and Clinical Summit.
Save the date for Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC) 2023 Annual Conference and Clinical Summit to be held on Oct. 10-12, 2023. Pennsylvania’s “community of Community Health Centers” leaders, healthcare providers and healthcare workers will gather for professional development, important conversations, memorable learning experiences, and inspiration.
PACHC invites you to submit topic or speaker suggestions for the 2023 Annual Conference & Clinical Summit in Lancaster, PA. To suggest a session topic or speaker, please complete our online call for topics form. This is not a conference presentation proposal submission — that will open in the spring of 2023. PACHC staff and our Program Committee will review all submitted recommendations to compile a topic list that will be posted on our call for proposal page. Deadline for submission of topic and speaker recommendations is Friday, April 7, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Tekely.
2022 Conference Registration Pricing Structure (pricing is subject to change annually):
PACHC Member, FQHC, FQHC-LA Group Discounts
- 1 Registrant: $450
- 2 to 5 Registrants: $900
- 6 to 9 Registrants: $2,700
- 10 to 14 Registrants: $4,500
- 15 to 20 Registrants: $6,750
- Once you reach the bucket cap of 20 registrants, $500 will be charged for every five additional participants.
- Full Conference Registration: $1,200 per registrant
- 1-Day Conference Registration: $500 per registrant
Full Conference Registration Includes:
Three-days of education events, APEX luncheon and trade show including:
- Motivational keynote speakers who will encourage and strengthen our commitment to service and our mission
- Three dynamic pre-conference intensive sessions plus a networking luncheon
- Health Center Governance & Regulatory Update
- Customer Service
- Recruitment & Retention
- Clinical, Human Resources, Finance and Operations Tracks
- Trade Show
- Latest information on inreach, outreach and enrollment
- State and national updates
- Roundtable discussions
- PACHC’s 2022 APEX & Patient Choice Awards Luncheon…and MORE!
For additional information or questions, please contact please contact Amanda Tekely at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-6443 ext. 205.
**Some educational training and programs are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.